Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Phyllis Dobbs

Store Name *
Phyllis Dobbs
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Adobe Photoshop
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Consistency is the keyword, working on it a little every day, to building my store. Also, cross promoting is vital to getting the word out about my products. I have so much art I want to place on Zazzle products and it just takes time.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love seeing my art come alive on all the products. Its wonderful to see how it all works out on the various products.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Creating art! I license my art and create a lot of fabric designs. I also design quilts and sewing projects and just finished a quilt book. I have lots of free patterns on my blog www.phyllisdobbs.info
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Business Cards
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment