Saturday, March 3, 2012

Art by MAR

Store Name *
Art by MAR
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Be patient and create something new on a regular basis. Success does not happen overnight so do not get discouraged. I have seen an increase in sales since I started adding a new design each day (or almost every day).
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
Creating. Foremost I am an Artist so I really enjoy the process of creating the artwork then designing and tweaking for each product.
When working on zazzle you... *
need complete silence to concentrate
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
My other passion besides my artwork is genealogy. I have been researching my family history for many, many years and I still find something new all the time. I have a love for history also so they go hand in hand. My favorite places to spend free time are cemeteries and libraries.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Zblog Blog(s)
  • Other Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment