Friday, March 9, 2012

Inspirationz Store

Store Name *
Inspirationz Store
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Inkscape
  • Paint.net
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I think the most important thing I've learned is how important it is to market your products, otherwise even if your work is really beautiful, it's not going to be seen. Even if you are first and foremost an artist, it seems that if you want to do well on zazzle, you've got to put a business and marketing hat on too.

On the subject of marketing, I also learned not to use wordpress.com to blog about your creations because they see it as spam and remove your blog without warning! I'm currently exploring other means of marketing. The zazzle forums are a great help. :)
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love seeing other creative designs by so many talented artists. I find it truly inspiring and it really gets my creative cogs working too!
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I have a blog which I run that satisfies the other sides of my personality other than the art-loving one :)
What promotion do you use? *
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment