Thursday, March 15, 2012

DebinSC

Store Name *
DebinSC
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I think it's that there is so much you don't have to "go it alone"; that you can learn from the Zazzle community on the various forums. It's also important to keep at it, even on days when inspiration is in short supply.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
That little thrill when someone purchases something I created from one of my photos. It's not just the "sale"; it's a satisfaction that comes from knowing someone else loves an image or the subject of the design as much as I do.
When I get a good shot, or create a design based on one of my photos, it makes me happy, but it's alot more fun if I can share it with someone. Being able to "Zazzle" allows that sharing, so I love getting comments on my work, even if I have no sales that day.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
That's easy. If I'm not Zazzling, I'm either in the garden or out looking for beautiful things in nature to photograph. Gardening is a wonderfully fulfilling and satisfying thing, and being able to capture the results on "film" is a great bonus.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Google+
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Other Social Networking Site(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment