Saturday, March 17, 2012

Viewpoints Photo

Store Name *
Viewpoints Photo
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
The most important thing I've learned is to create clear, complete descriptions of each product, so that my customers can "see" what it looks like through my words.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love putting my photography on products I can be proud of selling. So far, my clients love them! I also enjoy the support given by sellers with more experience who have so generously shared their wisdom.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I like to read, take pictures, walk on the beach and play with my cats.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment