Friday, March 23, 2012

arwen_delyon

Store Name *
arwen_delyon
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Other Raster (photoshop type program)
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
The most important thing I have learned since starting on Zazzle is how to make connections with other designers and illustrators, and bring my art and creativity to the world.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I enjoy making aquaintances with likeminded (and unlikeminded:) people who enjoy sharing with the world and selling creative work.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
My favorite thing to do when not Zazzling is to paint my art and to read about things which interest me and that I am passionate about.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Twitter(s)
  • Myspace(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Profile(s)
  • Other Online Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment