Monday, March 5, 2012

Dragonfly Designs *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Dragonfly Designs
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle gives me an opportunity to sell my photography and get it seen. It's a huge thrill to see my artwork purchases all over the world! It also enables to make a bit of money on the side to help pay for Christmas and birthday presents. I love being able to use my creativity and make a bit of money off of it. Plus my husband used to comment on the expense of my camera and lenses. However now since I am putting it to use other than just filling more photo albums he hasn't said a word!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Be careful! Zazzle is so easy and fun it's easy to get hooked! There's a lot of freedom in it so there's really something for everyone.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I'm usually running all over creation with my 3 boys! And there is always lots of picture taking involved.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Several niche stores. As someone who also shops on Zazzle I think it's easier to find exactly what I'm looking for that way. It's more work but I think the customer experience is more positive that way.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment