Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kamizzz *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Kamizzz
How has zazzle changed your life? *
It has provided an outlet for my creative juices. It also has helped me be more conscious of my creative abilities, and taught me that when there is a will, there is a way. Zazzle has also given me a reason to get away from the TV, and to use my time more productively. Now instead of being " with the boys", I spend more time at home and doing something I love. For that I have to thank Zazzle!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
My initial advice is to not give up. Create, create, create, and keep creating. The more you create the easier it becomes to start mastering the different programs used for creating digital images. Use the forum to learn new things and marketing ideas, ask questions without feeling embarrassed.
Jot down your ideas and surf the web to see what others are doing and to get inspiration when you feel bogged down. And again, don't give up!
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I am a registered architect with a small practice, so I go to the office in the mornings to work like everyone else. When I go out, the camera is always with me and at home, well, there is where I zazzle! At the office I am exploring a different creative path, one that is much more restrictive (codes and laws) but none the less creative, but at home, I let the creative juices flow.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I really prefer one store because of the hassle of having to decide all the time where are you going to put what and so on. The only reason I have another store is because I read in some suggestions not to mix political issues on your store. Since I like to do some political satire, i decided to open another store devoted just to politics.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at work
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • On my tablet at home
  • On my smartphone
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment