Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cartesian Bear

Store Name *
Cartesian Bear
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Gimp
  • Other Raster (photoshop type program)
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
You can never tell what will be a best seller. Some of my favorite images don't sell at all, others I like less are very popular. Why does Darwin outsell daVinci? Who's buying all those ties? It's fun to think about these things.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love making things, and Zazzle gives me a great way to share my products with many people.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I'm a polymath, which means I do lots of different things: knit, build furniture, make chain mail, spin yarn, volunteer at my kids' schools, work out ... recently I've been developing Knit Suite, a series of mobile reference apps for knitters.

Yes, I have a very dominant creativity gene!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Email List(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment