Sunday, April 8, 2012

CritterCreationsbyCW *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
CritterCreationsbyCW
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I love Zazzle!! It has changed my life by giving me the ability to share my artistic style with the world and have an online business that I am more than proud of. In this economy with jobs being hard to come by, Zazzle has given me what I needed in more ways than one, a way to help support my family and have a job I really love and enjoy doing which is creating designs and artwork for Zazzle products!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

The advice I would give to someone wanting to join Zazzle would be "never give up", everything in life takes time to build and in the end it is always worth it. Zazzle is a great place, great opportunities and the sky is the limit!

List for success
1) You don't need a million products to have sales, quality over quantity.

2)customizable designs, customers love to personalize gifts.

3)make sure to use relevant keywords and describe your design as if describing to someone who is on the phone with you when you list your products.

4) Remember to visit the Zazzle forums, there is a lot of great information and help with any questions you might have!!

5) Don't give up, keep designing and adding new products, the sales will come, it just takes time!!

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Hmm..lol!! I am usually doing something Zazzle related most of the time but when I'm not, I am creating some kind art or doing housework. I'd rather be doing art than housework though lol!
I do enjoy painting, making clay sculptures, creating art on my computer. I just need alot more hours in the day to do all the ideas I have in my head and all the software I have and want to know "everything" each one does to create more.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I am not sure on that, I think both are good and it is personal preference I guess. Several niches stores might make it easier to add products to the stores, but then it is also hard to have so many stores to keep up with, but a mega store could be overwhelming also with so many products and images to sort through.
But I do like the idea of having both because you could have stores dedicated to just one theme and it be more specialized to your designs.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
  • On my laptop on my lap
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment