Monday, April 16, 2012

Whimzicals *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Whimzicals
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has only changed my life in the sense that it has made me search for more creative ways to use my artwork, and it has made me search for ways to promote my artwork. Zazzle has at this point opened my mind to some possibilities that I would not have thought of without the store itself. Zazzle is an opportunity.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
If a friend or family member wanted to Zazzle, I'd first let them know that they need to build and it takes time. They won't get rich in a month. It takes much more work than just putting designs on products and it takes daily and constant work to keep it up and updated. For anyone who thinks it's just an instant way to make money, I think you'll be surprised that there is a little more to this than meets the eye. If one is willing to put in the time and work, then success is there waiting for you.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
  • Fine Art America
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Art, Artwork and more Art. I paint almost every day, and then take the images and work them so that they will fit on the products. I have a difficult time keeping my new paintings in all of the venues, but I love it all. Love working on the computer, and love graphics, and most of all, love the flow of color beneath my brush... rich wet color flowing from a watercolor brush onto a painting. The reward is when I'm happy with a painting. There are many that are not successful. :)
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
1
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer one Mega Store as I simply don't care to go from store to store, though I can see the need sometimes for niche stores. I try to break my 1 mega store into basic categories, so that it is fairly easy to navigate. I like that someone can easily see many of my brightly colored designs on one page, so that they are intrigued. That is why I keep one Store.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment