Friday, April 6, 2012

BlayzeInk *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
BlayzeInk
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has given my mom and I a chance to do something together. It's fun to take some of her older art, retouch it and put it up on a variety of items. It also got her inspired to pick up art again. For me, it's a nice chance to do something creative and have an excuse to play with my camera more.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Never dismiss a design just because you don't like it or aren't sure of it. You never know what will sell. Also, take time to make sure your image or design fits the product well.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Fine Art America
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
When not zazzling, I'm usually working on my writing, listening to music or playing with photography unless it's hockey season then usually listening to a game online.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
We started with one store and it sort of went mega-store from there encompassing all of mom's art and my photography. If we had to start over again, I'm not sure we'd put everything together like that just because it can get overwhelming trying to organize things.

The other two stores we haven't put any products in yet, but will be more niche centered.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment