Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunfluer *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Sunfluer
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I am realizing sales from my artwork not otherwise possible. And, reaching a customer base from around the globe. It has given me the license to be creative with products. As a result, I'm experimenting with my artwork a lot more which fuels creativity.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Don't be afraid of experimenting with your art on different products. Visit other stores on Zazzle to see how other people design their shops and products. Create lots of products in different categories. The more you create the better your chances of your products selling in the market place. Most importantly, be patient.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Printfection
  • Redbubble
  • Fine Art America
  • Imagekind (by Cafepress)
  • Blue Canvas
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Zazzle is great for work at home moms. It allows for flexibility of setting your own schedule. When I'm not creating art, I'm looking after my family. I'm also a jewelry artist so I'm putting time into creating new designs. I also like to workout, read and bake. I'm an activist for special education in New York State.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I think niche stores are nicer although require more time. It allows customers to find products in their favorite subjects and styles a lot easier. It also allows for each store to have it's own "personality".
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment