Saturday, September 18, 2010

Superstarbing Designs


 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
When the movie "Superstar" came out, my family teased me relentlessly about how I supposedly embody everything that is Mary Catherine Gallagher. It became a running joke and actually still is in my family. This explains the first part of my store name.
The "bing" comes from my childhood nickname which is actually Bingbing. It's a Filipino sort of moniker. They refer to it as a doorbell nickname as variations include Lingling, Ting, Dong, Bong, etc.

For my store name, I decided to put the two of these things together and thus...Superstarbing Designs was born!
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Squidoo
  • Blogger/blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Twitter
  • Search engine submissions
  • Webrings
  • Post in zazzles "ideas" forum
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)



This design is one of my favorites because it is the one that I am most proud of. I just love how it turned out!

Between a Rock and a Hard Place Women's Tee shirt
Between a Rock and a Hard Place Women's Tee by Superstarbing
Shop Zazzle for a different tee . zazzle


This design is one where I giggled the entire time I was creating it. Math IS hard, dude!



This keychain is one of my best selling products. It's funny and morbid all at once. What's not to love about that?


This is a relatively new design but highlights my current fascination with minimalist design.

Goddess Floral Women's Tee, Magenta shirt
Goddess Floral Women's Tee, Magenta by Superstarbing
Shop zazzle for a different tshirt . Zazzle


I made this design for the sole purpose of wanting to buy it. It is just a fun and flirty little design which I get a lot of compliments on when I wear it!

Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - Zazzle is my 1st & only POD
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • None
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I use it as a foundation for my designs then change it, adjusting colors or adding to it with words backgrounds or other details
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
http://www.zazzle.com/superstarbing -Superstarbing Designs on Zazzle features an array of various customizable gifts and business cards. From the fun and quirky to the sleek and professional, Superstarbing Designs offers unique and original designs to suite many different tastes.

http://www.zazzle.com/dynamic_weddings - Dynamic Weddings and Stationery features wedding invites, save the date announcements and other fine stationery products.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment