Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovescolor


Shop Name/Your Name *
Lovescolor
Are you addicted to zazzle
No, I can stop at any time, really I can...wait there is maintenance and zazzle will be down HOW LONG?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back to me zazzle!!!
Which format works best for you when organizing your store(s)
Catch all Store - with a variety of designs on different topics and subjects
Which is the best definition of your style
Quality over Quantity - a small variety of well designed products - I only add products that are 100% Perfect.
What advice would you give a new shopkeeper? (write as much or as little as you would like) *

When I started, the best advice I read was that this is a marathon, and that the only way to succeed is to be in it for the long haul. That is so true!

So you only have a chance to get a few designs up for an upcoming holiday -- that's OK! That means that next year you can add to it and you won't have to start all over again from scratch.

I have found that the designs of mine that tend to do the best are the ones that I design with a particular person or event or need in mind. I make it the best that I can, as if I would be giving that product to my friend/daughter/son/teacher/sister, etc., and I tend to be happier with those designs than with the ones that are more "generic" (and those are my better sellers too).

Experiment and find what works for you - give it a shot and Happy Zazzling!

What product in your store best matches your current mood? (link to product page please) *
Is zazzle a hobby or a job?
Part Time Income - zazzle is a part time job for me, I need the money i make here to make ends meet so I don't have to go find a second job.
List your shops - please include the http:// in from and use the .com extension

example http://www.zazzle.com/shopid *


No comments:

Post a Comment