Wednesday, September 22, 2010

abundancelovetrip


 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
I used to run a newsletter and was in a techno music act with a similar name.
I added abundance because I wanted to focus on giving gifts with fun and conscious.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Squidoo
  • Blogger/blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Other online advertising
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)
I think I will spend money in the future such as an online press release but not now I want to keep operation costs to a minimal.
Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - but I did in the past
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • Cafepress
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I do not use it but if it helps other people they should use it - not everyone is an artist
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *

www.zazzle.com/abundancelovetrip?rf=238666735725955039

Abundance love trip is where you buy fun gifts with conscious.
Childlike and Kawaii art is all done by the shop’s owner.



Powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment