Friday, September 10, 2010

Bebop's Place

 
 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
I love jazz and all the artists who created Bebop. Bebop has been my internet "nickname" for quite a while on various sites. I wanted my store to reflect that lively genre.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Squidoo
  • Search engine submissions
  • Post in zazzles "ideas" forum
  • Other blogs
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)

1. Old Fashioned Roses 2011 Calendar


I have a large flower garden which is full of old roses. The images in this calendar are all from my garden. It was truly a labor of love to put it together.

2. Woodland Path Note Card
Woodland Path card
Woodland Path by Bebops
Shop for another greeting card on zazzle

I took this photograph where the woods begin beyond my house. It evokes the feeling I have for the woods.

3. Respect the Earth Mousepad

I have this image on several products. I truly believe the sentiment is our only hope for survival.

4. Harvest Calendar 2011

I took all these photos of produce from my own vegetable garden.

5. Northeastern Birds Calendar 2011

I love to watch birds and took all these bird portraits near my house in rural upstate New York.

Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - Zazzle is my 1st & only POD
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • None
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I do not use it but if it helps other people they should use it - not everyone is an artist
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
http://www.zazzle.com/bebops - Bebop's Place - I apply my nature-oriented original photography designs to a variety of products. The primary emphasis is on posters and various cards.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment