Friday, September 3, 2010

RossiCards

 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
I just wanted to find a short, uncomplicated and descriptive name for my store. I played around with a couple of different ideas and this one stuck out the most :)
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Blogger/blogspot
  • Twitter
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)







These illustrate the kind of photography I enjoy! I love taking photos of flowers and my lovely new DSLR has opened a whole other door of opportunities.

Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - Zazzle is my 1st & only POD
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I do not think anyone should use it everyone should rely on their own artistic ability
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
.

No comments:

Post a Comment