Friday, September 17, 2010

Star Stream Design


Shop Name/Your Name *
Star Stream Design
Are you addicted to zazzle
Maybe, I mean I can go a day without zazzle...not sure I can make it a week
Which format works best for you when organizing your store(s)
Catch all Store - with a variety of designs on different topics and subjects
Which is the best definition of your style
Quality over Quantity - a small variety of well designed products - I only add products that are 100% Perfect.
What advice would you give a new shopkeeper? (write as much or as little as you would like) *
Don't give up. There's a big learning curve in the beginning (in fact, I'm still learning), but stick with it. It may be months before you see your first sale. Make quality products and get your name out there.
What product in your store best matches your current mood? (link to product page please) *
Is zazzle a hobby or a job?
Part Time Income - zazzle is a part time job for me, I need the money i make here to make ends meet so I don't have to go find a second job.
List your shops - please include the http:// in from and use the .com extension

example http://www.zazzle.com/shopid *


No comments:

Post a Comment