Thursday, September 9, 2010

littlewingdesign

 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
A psychedelic edit of a photo I had taken of a sparrow made me think of a favorite song- "Little Wing" by Jimi Hendrix. Since I also love butterflies and dragonflies and offer images of them I decided the name fit.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Squidoo
  • Blogger/blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo Profiles
  • Search engine submissions
  • Self hosted websites
  • Forums/message boards (non zazzle)
  • Post in zazzles "ideas" forum
  • Other social networking sites
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$10-25
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)

1. I love this photo manipulation because it mimics glass.


2. This was my first and favorite thus far attempt at the distressed look.
Vintage Find kedsshoe
Vintage Find by littlewingdesign
Design your own custom shoe at Zazzle

3.This is just a fun design and one of my niece's favorite t-shirts
4. One of my first abstract designs. I just think it's a cool deck.
5. A favorite photo on my favorite choice of bags- the shopping bag which is tough and awesome
at handling groceries.

Do you have shops on other PODs?
Yes - but zazzle is my primary POD
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • Cafepress
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I use it as a foundation for my designs then change it, adjusting colors or adding to it with words backgrounds or other details
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
http://www.zazzle.com/littlewingdesign - Little Wing Photography & Design - nature and garden photography plus cool digital art and designs

.

No comments:

Post a Comment