Sunday, February 12, 2012

pics4merch

Store Name *
pics4merch
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Adobe Photoshop
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Actually I already learned this through microstock, but since Zazzle shows the same results, I guess I can post it as an answer anyways...

I like to make products that I personally like and feel good about, but there are always designs I really like and ones that are ok. Just ok. I often find (both, on Zazzle and microstock) that you can never tell what sells. Products/images I expect a lot of may not sell at all, others that I did not expect much of, have become best sellers. Different strokes for different folkes I guess.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
Designing business cards. I've been adding other products as well, but business cards give me the most pleasure and satisfaction.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Photography (still life and insects) and designing. I love to learn new things, so I spend literally every free minute in designing and learning new things related to it.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Twitter(s)
  • Tshirt/POD Specific Forum(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment