Thursday, February 16, 2012

artinphotography

Store Name *
artinphotography
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Corel Paint shop pro
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I've learned it is important to persevere! I just started on zazzle a few months ago and while I love the designing process and flexibility, there is a lot I need to learn about promoting and marketing. Because I do see great potential with zazzle, I am motivated to rise to the challenge of that learning curve.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love designing on zazzle. I love the flexibility of placing my art exactly in the way that I think shows it best - the ability to choose so many options myself, from stitch color to border color to text font and color - really makes it a fun process. I also love translating my images, flowers, for instance into products like shoes, ties and stamps. I do a lot of pet and dog portraits, too, so hearing back from delighted customers who have bought their dog's portrait on a mug or card is really great.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Take photographs! I think I see in photographic images, so when I have time, photography is what I do. I also work full time and am a single mom with one kid in college and one about to be in college, so family is also important to me.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment