Saturday, February 18, 2012

Artists4God *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Artists4God
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Oh my gosh, I love having Zazzle as an outlet for my creative side and as a way to bring in some much needed extra cash! When somebody buys one of my products I also feel grateful to have been there for them and their need/want for a certain item which they couldn't find anywhere else.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
I offer them the advice to start out by making quality products...learn all you can (especially in the forums) about how to re-size pictures, add text, change background color, etc... When I first started I didn't know all those things, but have learned a LOT as I go along, and, as such, my newer products are better "put together" then my original ones.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Redbubble
  • Imagekind (by Cafepress)
  • Other POD
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Lots! I have 2 other part-time jobs. I also love to spend time with my husband going on our "ventures", as we call them, especially to nature sanctuaries (I've got to take more pictures to use on my products!), Niagara Falls, the lake, etc... I also spend time in prayer to our Lord and Lady each day. Lately I've been doing a lot of cleaning up/clearing out of "junk" in our home....gosh that feels good when things are neat and organized!
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
My first store (Artists4God) is my "Mega Store"....it's gotten kind of "crowded" and I've started creating specific sets of Graphic Arts designs which is why I created the "Niche Stores". I like to neatness of the "niche stores" better but hardly get any traffic on them. So, I also like the large amount of traffic of my "Mega Store", which is, not coincidentally, where most of my sales come through. To answer your question better...both types of stores have their advantages and their disadvantages.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
  • On my laptop at work
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment