Friday, February 24, 2012

Inspirationrocks *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Inspirationrocks
How has zazzle changed your life? *

As a good friend told me recently, "It brings out my inner silliness". I tend to take life too seriously and work too hard at my "real" job and zazzle has been the perfect escape. I have always enjoyed photography, but being able to create silly goofy t-shirts about anything that strikes my fancy has been so much fun.

I wore one of my new t-shirts to the grocery store last weekend. The cashier was in a grumpy mood and hardly said two words. Then just as I was leaving, she looked up at me and said, "Is that shirt a duck with a pickle?" Then she just started laughing. That made my day. I hope more and more people will see my designs and get a good chuckle out of them.

Zazzle is a... *
  • Hobby
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

The most important advice I would give is to be patient. I have learned so much in the past few years. Feel free to experiment. Sometimes my husband comes up with ridiculous ideas so I go ahead and try them and then, surprise. They sell. Our audience is so varied... almost anything can appeal to someone. Think about what products you put a design on. Just because a design is cute does not mean that it will work on every product. I love creating t-shirts. But lots of photography designs just don't work as well on t-shirts. I would strongly recommend their trying zazzle (and have done so to many friends).

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
  • Wordans
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I enjoy reading, walking, photography, gardening, scrabble, and playing with dogs.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *

I have three stores and the all seem to grow to mini mega stores. They all relate to animals and nature and funny cartoons. The original store grew and grew and then I decided that I wanted to focus more on cartoons than on photography so I started the second store. When the second store got to a certain size, I decided to open a third store. The third current store has evolved into a semi niche store where I do custom pet designs. So my answer to the question is that I started out preferring a Mega store, but am now leaning toward a more niche store direction. But the niche store needs to have enough products to be worth going to.

I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment