Monday, February 6, 2012

joyart

Store Name *
joyart
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
The most important thing is to keep at it! I spend time on Zazzle every day. I've had some wonderful sales which have shown me the enormous potential this site has for artists/illustrators like me.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I thoroughly enjoy the "surprise" aspect of Zazzle! I have great fun checking my "Earnings" tab on a regular basis and it is SUCH a thrill to know people are buying products with MY art on them!!
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
When not Zazzling, I most enjoy creating new drawings and paintings, either as commissions for other people, or as illustrations that I know I can use on Zazzle, as well as on the stock photo sites where I have galleries.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment