Wednesday, February 22, 2012

emele1 *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
emele1
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle lets me earn money from my photography while I sleep! There's nothing better than waking upto a "largish" zazzle sale where I made $25 by doing nothing!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Don't Give Up.

It takes time and effort to make money at Zazzle. You can't expect to upload 5 designs on 5 products and make a fortune the next day.


What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Redbubble
  • Greeting Card Universe
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
When I'm not Zazzling I'll probably be uploading to one of the other POD sites, tweaking my Etsy store or contacting B&M shops - I just started out in the wholesale world with my photography!
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer several niche stores. I have my photography on one Zazzle store, my digital artwork on another and some vintage art on a third site. Ohh and some watercolor art on a fourth site. Although I've let those other Zazzle stores slip, only having time to focus on my photography store at Zazzle now.

I think it's best to "split things up" as I do find "big Zazzle stores" over whelming, and sometimes cluttered.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my laptop in bed
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment