Sunday, February 26, 2012

adriannapatternsta!

Store Name *
adriannapatternsta!
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
The importance of networking, promotion, blogging and Twitter tweeting!
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I made my first sale last week...man! I felt so exhilarated.
And I love the creating process.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Going out with friends and family....and eating!,
I like to shop and watch Sci fi movies and shows.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment