Friday, February 10, 2012

Kithseer's Corner *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Kithseer's Corner
How has zazzle changed your life? *
It's allowed me to have a bit more "play money" to continue with one of my other artistic past times - gaming miniature figurines painting, mainly with the Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy lines from Games Workshop.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Hobby
  • Full Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Be persistent. Zazzle isn't a get rich quick scheme. It takes work and dedication to keep things fresh and inviting.
Be creative.
Look everywhere for inspiration.
Listen to other shop keepers advice, use what you can from it and pass it on to others.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Spreadshirt
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I spend a lot of my non-zazzle time reading and watching movies (I love horror stories, sci-fi, fantasy and medical and psychological thrillers). I play with my dog, Taboo. I draw. I paint miniatures. I cook and bake up a storm the rest of the time.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
1
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer to have 1 store - mainly due to my lack of time to play around with setting up another store with new products and designs. Maybe one day, I'll be able to open other shops just for my digital art and photography, but for now - everything is all in one shop.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment