Monday, August 30, 2010

Star Stream Design



 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
My store name came from my graphic design firm name under which I have been doing freelance for over 15 years. It came to me while walking down Sixth Avenue in NYC on a lunch break. The literal translation of my maiden name (Sternbach) from its German origins, and Star Stream came to be.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo Profiles
  • Self hosted websites
  • Forums/message boards (non zazzle)
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$10-25
Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - Zazzle is my 1st & only POD
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • None
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I use it as a foundation for my designs then change it, adjusting colors or adding to it with words backgrounds or other details
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
.

No comments:

Post a Comment