Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Kids Have 4 Legs



 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • T-Shirts
  • Cards/postcards/invitations
  • Posters
  • Mousepads
  • Business Cards
  • Buttons/Magnets/Keyrings
  • Binders
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

It has given me the opportunity to have my own business, be creative, and earn money for the various animal charities I support along with the Susan Koman Breast Cancer Foundation. When I retired in 2009, I was concerned how I would keep myself busy after working for a large corporation, in upper management, for 45 years. When I discovered Zazzle, I was thrilled and immediately saw the numerous options it offered. When I look back on my original products, I realize how much I have learned and how much I still have to learn. Designing products for Zazzle has made me learn Photoshop, improved my photography skills, gotten me involved in social networks and was the reason I learned how to do my own website. Just think I have learned so much and I get paid to do it. Becoming a Proseller was as much of a thrill as the promotions I received in the work force. On a closing note, I have also gained Zazzle friends who have encouraged me from the very b eginning. What really makes every day dazzle with Zazzle for me is I can spend hours working on my products with my three best friends in my office. They are my Goldens and inspiration, Anna, Diva and Eddie.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
30-40 hours (4-6 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
Combining my love of dogs with Breast Cancer products gave me a true feeling of accomplishment.
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/normagolden better know as My Kids Have 4 Legs
http://www.zazzle.com/horsesense Displays my passion for horses
http://www.zazzle.com/purrfection Dedicated to all my cat loving friends
http://www.zazzle.com/josephspallone My son is my partner in this store


No comments:

Post a Comment