Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dizzy Debbie

 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
LOL figured since my name is Debbie and I'm less then apt at techie things, it suited for my main shop.
For my shop Royal Coffer, I wanted a name that described a place that offered all things royal, and with a royal coffer being more or less the treasure room, of a castle, it seemed to be a good choice.
The card store was easy enough, since I wanted it to focus mainly on customizable cards. Both of these latter shops I am slowly working on.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Post in zazzles "ideas" forum
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)

I love this binder because the lambs on it are actually a copy of a tole painting I did and I think it's so sweet and soft and baby looking.
I really love this color and the way I used a photo of my niece's wedding gown on the invitation.
My all time favorite business card, mainly because I like the color scheme and how I designed my heart out of an apple.
This was a collaboration between my mother and myself and we both adore Edelweiss.
I really like this pair of Keds, since I love purple and lavender and the polka dots and stripes worked out well together.

Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - but I did in the past
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • Cafepress
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I use it as a foundation for my designs then change it, adjusting colors or adding to it with words backgrounds or other details
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
http://www.zazzle.com/Dizzydebbie-Dizzy Debbie-Where whimsy and fun meets elegance and style, in invitations, cards, and gifts.
http://www.zazzle.com/royalcoffer-Royal Coffer-Fun products for the whole royal family, King, Queen, Prince, and the Princess.
http://www.zazzle.com/thecardstore-The Card Store-Customizable card and gift shop, featuring lovely photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment