Friday, August 6, 2010

Peggy/Maggie's Place

 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • Cards/postcards/invitations
  • Business Cards
  • Buttons/Magnets/Keyrings
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

I have always done one kind of craft or another and tried to make a little money by going to craft fairs. I do beading, I have done a lot of tole painting and decorated frames which I sold on consignment. Now with ZAZZLE I can have all the tools I need to work with right at my finger tips. No " Oh Damn, I forgot to buy the thingy ma jig for the whatchamacallit I was making" I have been enjoying working with ZAZZLE and the extra bucks ain't so bad either. I struggle a bit with programs to make my designs, but usually the out come is pretty good. I am always trying new designs and really enjoy making invitations, postage, cards, buttons and magnets. I think I'll stick around for quite a while. Sorry AC Moore and Micheal's.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
12-30 hours (2-4 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
100% adding designs - i do not advertise at all
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
1
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/longdistgramma-elegant designs for invitations that are just a little different

No comments:

Post a Comment