Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Aspiring Something's Store

 


 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • Everything I just can't decide!!!
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more
Zazzle has allowed me to earn some extra money outside of my two part-time jobs and has given me a creative outlet to express myself.
In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
12-30 hours (2-4 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
50-50%
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
www.zazzle.com/mhartshorn* - random designs that follow my life
www.zazzle.com/yearroundholidays* - designs for every holiday
www.zazzle.com/Pointless_Tenor* - designs that support my college a cappella group, Pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment