Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rdwnggrl's World

 
 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • T-Shirts
  • Cards/postcards/invitations
  • Posters
  • Business Cards
  • Stationary/letterhead
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
3-5 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

Zazzle has done a lot for me over years. It has given me a place to relax, to showcase my photography, and release my creativity. I've always done things in the art fields, but Zazzle let me have more fun with it and show it off. With the wide variety of products available, I've been able to design for different holidays, events, and more. The other big impact Zazzle has had on my life is through the people I've met there. Some of my very good friends are people I got to know through contests and the forums and I feel very fortunate to have these amazingly talented people in my life that I can call my friends - and in some cases, family.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
4-12 hours (35 minutes-2 hour per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
50-50%
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
It's hard to choose one favorite. But I am partial to this piece:


I like how this one turned out. It was a photograph I loved, but I played around with it and different programs and ended with this ethereal and dreamy piece of art.
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/rdwnggrl - Designs for all walks of life
http://www.zazzle.com/RDWNGGRL_2 - A shop to raise money for Cerebral Palsey

No comments:

Post a Comment