Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dradcliffe



 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
"Designs By Dan Radcliffe" was just a simple descriptive name for my shop that I originally put on the shop until I could think of something else. I always figured I would come up with some trendy catchy name, but nothing ever sounded quite right. My shop is an eclectic mix of my designs, a little of everything from my cartoon drawings to artsy paintings, so "Designs" became the all-encompassing term for what I have in my shop. The name caught on, stuck, and has served me well.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Twitter
  • Self hosted websites
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)

http://www.zazzle.com/hooray_for_autumn_its_leaf_jumping_time_poster-228882565013905489
This design really works for me, all of the elements came together exactly as I had hoped, and I really love the end result.

Settle Down, Class! print
Settle Down, Class! by dradcliffe
Browse all the other art on zazzle

This design is one of my favorites, and a lot of school teachers seem to agree. I have sold a lot and have gotten fun positive feedback from buyers. I think the humor is universal.

This is just a charming image if I do say so myself, and a lot of my customers seem to think so too, as I have sold tons of these.
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble card
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble by dradcliffe
Shop for another card online with zazzle

This Halloween card is one of my favorites. It was fun to design and the humor still makes me laugh.

I was unsure of this taxicab design at first, but once I saw how it turned out I really likes the finished product. Lots of sales on this one too, so I guess I did something right.

Do you have shops on other PODs?
No - but I did in the past
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • Cafepress
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I do not use it but if it helps other people they should use it - not everyone is an artist
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
www.zazzle.com/dradcliffe - Designs By Dan Radcliffe - Fun and family friendly designs ranging from cute to fun to funny to slightly offbeat. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment