Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meowser's

Your shop name *
Meowser's
Zazzle to me is a... *
Hobby that I wish would become a full time job
What is the best advice you have received from a fellow shopkeeper about your shops or designs you would like to pass on to another shopkeeper? *

Make sure that your designs look right on every product you put them on. Some designs just don't work on all products - while quick create is a wonderful option delete anything that it doesn't look good on.

Keywords & Descriptions should be targeted towards the audience you are trying to reach.

To get sales, promote promote promote - Build an audience with a facebook page, twitter and other social networks. Build a separate website such as a blog to feature your designs.

Take advantage of the great job Zazzle does on business cards and pass them out whenever the opportunity presents itself.

What PODs do u currently use or have shops on? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
  • Printfection
  • Artsnow
  • Redbubble
  • Other
What did you do with your free time before zazzle or other POD's....and what do you do with it now? *
I spend a lot of time traveling to parks, gardens, zoo's and other places that give me photo opportunities. Prior to my increased interest in photography I was heavily involved in affiliate marketing and promoting products for merchants on the web. At one point I owned and maintained 120 domains.
What programs do you use to make your designs *
  • PSP (any version)
Tell us more about what you like and do not like about each software you use, what makes it special. *

I've always used PSP because of the price - it is what I've been able to afford. I have every version going back to PSP 4 and am now using PaintShop Pro X4 Ultimate.

I would highly recommend PSP for ease in use. The newest version has a integrated learning center. One click photo fixing tools and unique make over tools.

The ability to make your own brushes, textures, picture tubes.

There are many tutorials found on the web to help a person create anything that their minds can imagine. Most Photoshop plugins also work with PSP.

PaintShop Pro X4 Ultimate also comes with The Nik Color Efex Pro™ 3.0: 52 photographic filters with over 250 effects for professional-quality images

Will you make custom orders? *
No
Elaborate on your answer above regarding custom orders... *
I'm primarily focusing on my photography these days to release my creativeness and talents. I have so many different ideas in my head that I prefer to only do my own thing as that is what I find the most enjoyment with. At times I am inspired by things that other people are interested in and as a result end up with sales with my friends & family based on their interests.
List your shop URL's *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment