Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tannaidhe's Designs

Store Name
*
Tannaidhe's Designs
How has zazzle changed your life? *
It has really allowed and encouraged me to be creative. I've been on another similar site (I won't name names!), but it never gave me the same level of opportunity as Zazzle. I'm always on the lookout now for new design ideas! I may not be on the same creative level as some of the 'big dogs' here, but you can see a marked improvement in my designs during my time here!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Hobby
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

Jump on in, the water's fine!

Seriously, though, anyone with the smallest talent or desire should join. It doesn't cost anything to get started (BIG plus for Zazzle!), there's really no reason NOT to.

As for what to do once you've joined up?

Create, create, create! A single product of an entire section, it doesn't matter. Simple or complex. Just create things! You can't learn what works and what doesn't if you wait to create things until you are "sure" they will be a hit.

One of the first things you should do is create at least one template set. This will make putting your design onto products much, much easier.

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
  • Printfection
  • Deviantart
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I love to create things in every sense - I crochet, cook, garden, make soaps and aromatherapy products, draw, make jewelry... the list goes on and on. I also write on Natural Health on Examiner.com, and on various subjects in a few different places.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
1
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Now that all your stores are linked to your account, I think either setup could work equally well. My store is set up to basically be both - each niche has its own section, which then becomes essentially its own store.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
  • On my laptop in bed
  • On my laptop at another public place
  • On my smartphone
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment