Wednesday, December 14, 2011

AutumnRoseMDS

Store Name *
AutumnRoseMDS
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Adobe Photoshop
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Zazzle gives me time to focus on graphics instead of having to focus on products, and I think the quality of my designs has improved because of it. It allows me to do more of my passion and less of the cumbersome tasks of running a business.

I definitely have learned more about Photoshop than I ever thought possible. There are a ton of tutorials on the web that have further helped me hone my skills.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I enjoy the freedom. I worked for a fortune 500 company for 27 years. It drained me of time to be creative and make decisions on my own. I can’t tell you how great it is to do something you love and receive income for it.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I have several cats and a dog. They seem to monopolize my time going out, coming in, it is snack time, I want to be held…. well, you get the picture.

I am a Christian and prayer is a big part of my life. I love the Lord and He has provided me this great opportunity to do what I love.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Pinging
  • Craigslist
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment