Monday, December 26, 2011

Lou's Zazzle Store

Store Name
*
Lou's Zazzle Store
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle is part of the reason why I can work school hours from home and still be here for my family. I love to take photos and also to write and these are the two things that I'm now paid to do!

When I started with Zazzle I was just uploading a few photos from my hard drive and felt quite cynical about making money. I'm now getting paid every month!

I'm not a great artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I do appreciate other people's talent which is why I love to promote other Zazzlers and the majority of my income does come from referrals.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

Just do it - you don't have to be a great artist, you can upload photos or make up funny phrases for bumper stickers, mugs, t-shirts etc.

The thing that stops most people from earning money on Zazzle (in my opinion) is not doing anything. Upload a few designs and then instead of sitting back and waiting for them to sell, upload a few more!

It's important to also promote your designs if you want people to see them so if you think a friend will love your funny t-shirt send it to them! Visit the Zazzle forum and use opportunities to promote your work on other people's sites/blogs etc.

If you belong to facebook set up a page to promote your store, if you use twitter then tweet about your designs. Get some business cards with your Zazzle store on them and hand them out, basically be pro-active.

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I write on Squidoo, Wizzley and Hubpages. I also have several blogs that I use to either promote products - Zazzle and non-Zazzle - or to build up backlinks for my different sites.

A number of my pages on Squidoo and Wizzley also include Zazzle products so although I'm not technically Zazzling it's all part of the earning process. A couple of my blogs are there simply to promote Zazzle products as well.

If I'm out with my family my camera is always on hand to take photos that often end up on Zazzle over the following few weeks so it's almost like I'm never not Zazzling!!
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I initially just set up one store, I think that it would've been more successful if I had set up a niche as I'm all over the place in the different types of designs that I have available!

I have set up a couple of niche stores more recently and will be setting up more as I think that these will be easier to promote.

As I've already set up a lot of backlinks to my mega store, however, I won't be changing that over so I'll basically have a combination of a mega store and several niche stores in the long run.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment