Thursday, December 22, 2011

Star Stream Design

Store Name
*
Star Stream Design
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I love that Zazzle has given me the opportunity to fulfill my wish to be able to use my creativity to make a career for myself. I am able to work from home as my own boss with all the flexibility I need.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
I can't stress enough how this is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes an incredible amount of dedication, time and motivation to be successful.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Skreened
  • Other POD
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I spend most of my non-Zazzling time with my family. I also enjoy reading, going to the gym, visiting with friends/family and traveling.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer several niche stores as I find it easier to manage products. I also like to keep certain design themes together.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment