Monday, December 12, 2011

ADHTWR67

Store Name *
ADHTWR67
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Adobe Photoshop
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I have two things which are equally important. First, have lots and lots of products. Second, promote, promote, promote! You can have the best store with the best products ever, but if no one sees it, what's the point? Of course, I'm still new, but I still feel these two are the most important things I've learned from fellow Zazzlers!
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I think I enjoy seeing my photos and art on a product that I have designed--and it's for sale! Also, when I get a comment or a vote on a product--ooh, I get pumped! Of course, the day I got my first TBA (only one so far, but I'm working for more), I scared my kid and my cat from the noise and the jumping up and down, haha.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Hmm, I like to draw, and I like to take photos. Of course, I enjoy spending time with my family. Plus, I love shows on BBC America like Dr. Who and Top Gear, and I love classic rock, especially British Invasion bands. Um, that's more than one, but I am a complex character, haha!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Other Blog(s)
  • Email List(s)
  • Business Cards
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment