Friday, December 30, 2011

AvisNoelleDesigns

Store Name
*
AvisNoelleDesigns
How has zazzle changed your life? *

Zazzle came into my life one day as a little recreational hobby, a stress-reliever from my job, and something that I found fun to do...I didn't realize it would become such a big part of my existence!
Zazzle has changed my life in many ways. It gave me an outlet for my creative abilities, and a way to share my photography, and thoughts with the world. It showed me how to use SEO, graphic art, and learn a little html...still learning every day I must say!
I learned a lot about all of these things from the helpful people we like to call "Zazzlers"...I am proud to be a part of their community, and I hope one day to have a fraction of their knowledge!

Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

I would tell them to be open to everything! The sky's the limit if you want to work hard, and put in the time and effort to grow your store, and make it successful.
I would also tell them if someone gives you advice in the forums to take it all on board, even if it doesn't seem to make sense to you in the beginning. Constructive criticism is meant to help you, and even if at first you don't like to hear it, check into what they're suggesting, find out about the things you've never heard of, ask lots of questions, and never feel silly/dumb doing so...the forums are full of helpful knowledgeable people who absolutely love to help newcomers!
Jump in with both feet, try new things, and keep creating every day! It takes time to be found on the web...but don't worry about sales at first, just create quality products, pay attention to detail in the making of them, ie. placement of image, description, correct tags, etc., learn about promoting your products, and eventually you will be screaming into the Forum with "I've made my first sale!"

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Cafepress
  • Redbubble
  • Greeting Card Universe
  • Imagekind (by Cafepress)
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *

Well, now that I've recently retired from a long career in nursing...nothing! :0)
No...I'm kidding...I try to do nothing, but it never seems to work! I piddle around in my garden trying to make sense of it after years of semi-neglect. I piddle around my house, am in the process of de-cluttering my closet, drawers, and oh..why don't I just say it...MY WHOLE HOUSE! :)
I spend time with my grandchildren now as I no longer have to fit them in between my 12 hr shifts which is nice!
I would like to take some graphic art courses, and maybe photography as I'm self-taught in both. And, last but not least, I spend more time with my wonderful fiance! We both love nature, travel, and of course I take lots of photo's to use on Zazzle!

How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *

I have one Mega store, which is the one I started out with...I think most Zazzler's start out this way, but I could be wrong? I filled it with a lot of different categories, and then one day decided to branch out with a niche store which is all about Quotations and I use them on my own images, or just text. Recently I have started a new niche store about Texas... and am in the process of trying to get my newest baby to stop creeping along and stand up on their own two feet and toddle! It really is just like having children, you give birth, nurture them, and then try to get them to stand up on their own and be independent! I like both ideas...niche stores are harder to get going unless you have a REALLY popular niche of some kind!

I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my laptop at another public place
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • At the library on a public computer
  • At work on a public computer
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment