Tuesday, December 6, 2011

scribbleprints

Store Name *
scribbleprints
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Gimp
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
This may go counter to a lot of advice...but the most important thing I learned was to not take it too seriously. Though I love art...my main job is being a mom and I needed to keep that in focus. I was treating this as a business and it became an excuse to spend more time on it than I should have...so I've drawn back and started to treat this more as a hobby and that's lead to a better balance. Of course, this is "extra" income for me, so this might not be great advice for someone who's main source of income was Zazzle.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
Oh, there's so much I love about Zazzle. I think my favorite thing is that customers can customize their products (yeah, CafePress just added that too. I also love the other interactive aspects (customers being able to rate and comment on products, choose favorites, join fan clubs, easily post products on their websites and blogs, etc). But I think the root of all that is that Zazzle seems to really listen to their customers and shopkeepers.
When working on zazzle you... *
have a child sitting on one knee while balancing the keyboard on the other, and trying to eat lunch in additi wait on hold with the utility company...
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I really enjoy working on all types of web-pages (not so much the coding as the creating...I love sharing my ideas).
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Theme Specific Forum(s)
  • Other Paid Ads
  • Other Online Promotion
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment