Sunday, October 9, 2011

my little eden

Store Name *
my little eden
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Other
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Tags need to be good, or no-one will find you. How to work best around my child needs. Particular hard when he wants to play and I'm right in the middle of a posting...
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
The freedom to create what I want to when I want. There are no limitations or clients wishes to stick to. The downside is that there no structure either so you need to be more focused.
When working on zazzle you... *
have a child sitting on one knee while balancing the keyboard on the other, and trying to eat lunch in additi wait on hold with the utility company...
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Spending time with my son in the garden. I used to garden but I don't have my own house at the moment due to moving to the other side of the world, but I still enjoy pulling a few weeds. I also love getting out into the countryside and painting which you could argue is still zazzling?
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Other Social Networking Site(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Profile(s)
  • Other Online Promotion
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment