Sunday, October 23, 2011

Artist4God

Store Name *
Artist4God
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Corel Paint shop pro
  • Other Raster (photoshop type program)
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
That you can have fun and be creative while earning money. Work isn't always dull and boring!
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love having an outlet for my creativity! And I love that I can earn money while doing what I love!
When working on zazzle you... *
have a child sitting on one knee while balancing the keyboard on the other, and trying to eat lunch in additi wait on hold with the utility company...
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I love spending time with my husband...whether it be going on a nature walk (while taking more pictures for my Zazzle products, of course), playing UNO or other games (even tho he usually 'whips my butt' and wins), and spending time in prayer and "communing" with our Lord!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment