Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FalconsEye

Store Name
*
FalconsEye
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Well, I have 2 brand new computers sitting in my home office which allow my husband and I to enjoy online games togther without having to worry about the dismal "Lag" issue.
Zazzle has also "forced" (and I say that in a nice way) me to carry my camera with me everywhere I travel. I never carried one unless I was in the field working, but now it is a permanent part of my backpack.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Take a class in internet marketing! Learn all you can about Search Engine Optimization, and...Google is your friend!
The tools Google has for keywords and advertising are the best out there learn how to use them.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
  • Fine Art America
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I am an avid online gamer so I alternate between Zazzle and my games while at the computer. I love to travel and try and go on a trip once a month to see something new.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Well, I have one Mega Store and 3 Niche shops, so can I say BOTH! I use the mega store to bring new groups of ideas to the marketplace and when I think I have enough in that category I branch it off into its own store. StateOfMine is a perfect example of this. I was asked to create a mug for someone with the South Carolina State Flag and Motto on it. I placed this in my main store and other people bought it and asked for other states. The category grew quickly and become its own shop earlier this year.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment