Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brookelorren

Store Name
*
Brookelorren
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle, along with a few other web sites that I work with, allows me to make money while staying at home with my kids. I am a homeschool teacher and my husband is in law school, so money is pretty tight. Zazzle allows my kids to stay in gymnastics and lets us have some extras. I love watching my little business grow, especially during this recession, where so many people are struggling.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
1. You never know what someone is going to like. As long as it's a good design, publish it, because it might be someone else's thing.

2. The more designs the better.

3. You can find inspiration all around you. Write down your ideas so you remember them.

4. Always keep learning. You can always get better.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I'm a homeschool teacher. I'm almost always with my kids, who are gymnasts, so we spend a lot of time there. I design web sites and write articles for the internet as well.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I think that both have their place. I have one main shop where I put a lot of different designs, but I recently opened up a couple of smaller shops that focus on a specific theme (although they are fairly broad themes, so they could end up being large too).
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • On my tablet on the go
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment