Monday, October 3, 2011

brianadragon

Store Name
*
brianadragon
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I has given me a way to get my art out onto the world, which is amazing for me. It's also given me the ability to try to earn an income from home doing what I love more than anything else.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
I'd say patience is key. Few people have overnight success, you have to keep at it and never give up. It's a great oppurtunity, but you need to be patient and have realistic expectations.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Wordans
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Lots of promotion, and art as much as possible, but that's for work. When I'm not working I'm usually watching movies with hubby (who is the other half of Blair Peacock Creations), playing video games, exercising or just chilling out with family.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
The mega store. I think I would go nuts with a lot of stores, I have a hard enough time keeping up with two. Plus, I think it's like a mall in real life, you can wander from one place to another and see a wide variety of cool things, and you might buy something you wouldn't have known you wanted if you were in only one nichy shop. It's the way I like to shop (like at Amazon rather than a specialty site) and I think others enjoy it too.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment