Thursday, July 29, 2010

The miCHaEL DOdgE CoLLecTioN



 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • T-Shirts
  • Cards/postcards/invitations
  • Posters
  • Mousepads
  • Shoes
  • Buttons/Magnets/Keyrings
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

When I first started at Zazzle it was more or less just curiosity to see what My "creations" would look like on T-shirts, greeting cards, etc. I had up to this point just emailed My friends and family some of My daily doodles. I have always "doodled" since I was Five. I'm No artist. I've never went to any art school or formal training, just doodled. "Zazzling" is just pure fun for Me, but lately I have actually got a more serious mind into designs and artwork that is submitted. By being in contact with other Zazzlers has broaden My outlook on My "doodles" notably, I recently have started using a pressure sensitive drawing tablet and several different paint programs. This I found to just enhance the fun I already was having.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
0-2 hours (10-15 minutes per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
It's difficult, to choose My favorite design, because each piece is a favorite after it's been done.
This time I will choose Rescue Angel. It was inspired by My Wife Beth and all of Our kids with tails.
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/klaatuwi - My first Store featuring My "DoOdLeS"
http://www.zazzle.com/mldcollectio -Some of the same designs except all designs are customizable
http://www.zazzle.com/mikeds -customized Keds Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment