Sunday, July 4, 2010

Animotaxis

 
 
How did you pick your store(s) name(s)?
(feel free to write up each shop name if they each have a story) *
I found my shop's name through the dictionary. You won't find it there because I could never remember to spell it correctly, so I figured "what the heck" it's my name, I'll spell it the way I want. At least that's my excuse.

Basically it means blowing with the wind. That's how my mind works, I just let it float some where up there in a part of thought.
What forms of advertising do you use online? (check all that apply) *
  • Nothing
How much do you spend monthly on advertising? (include hosting fees domain fees) *
$0
What are your 5 favorite designs from your store(s) and why?
(include the url to the product pages)

I call this one my night vision hat. I was baby sitting 3 cats for a friend and as I was leaving, "Boo", (that's his real name) was just staring at me so I aimed the camera at him. The sensor beam was shining right into his eyes so I just clicked it. Little did I know that the shot would turn out like this. If I hadn't shot it myself I wouldn't have believed it.

Boo hat
Boo by animotaxis
View other Black Hats


This was a spontaneous shot taken while on the way to a picnic. I was waiting in the van with my grandkids while my daughter went into this market to pick up some stuff for the picnic. It was a nice bright sunny day and I was just enamored with the color and geometric patterns of the siding on the building so got off a few and this was the result. This also received a "todays best".




This is a morning sunrise taken from my deck. I just looked out the window and thought "OMG" this will be gone in a New York Second, so ran in, grabbed my camera and clicked away. In about 2 minutes it was all gone but I got a piece of it.

Morning Sun 5 print
Morning Sun 5 by animotaxis
Browse other prints & posters at zazzle.com



This image is all about the feeling I get with the changing of the seasons. For me this says it all.



This one is all about the pleasure I find in looking for light patterns, designs and contrasts in unexpected places.

Stripes print
Stripes by animotaxis
See all the posters on zazzle

Do you have shops on other PODs?
Yes - but zazzle is my primary POD
What other PODs do you use now or have you used in the past?
  • Other
What are your feelings on...Clipart, Stock-photos, Public domain images, or other LEGAL to use free or paid images/photos...being used in zazzle shops?
I do not think anyone should use it everyone should rely on their own artistic ability
List your shops using the following format:
http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - Shop Name - short description of shop *
http://www.zazzle.ca/animotaxis

Graphics, historical, natural and abstract art, created traditionally and digitally.



No comments:

Post a Comment